每天两分钟人人都能练的办公瑜伽

作者:gaoyaya 2015-10-28 10:45

北京天译时代翻译培训公司整理了双语阅读“每天两分钟人人都能练的办公瑜伽”希望对从事翻译工作的译员有所帮助......

北京天译时代翻译培训公司整理了双语阅读“每天两分钟人人都能练的办公瑜伽”希望对从事翻译工作的译员有所帮助,想了解更多双语阅读资料,可以持续关注。
  How are your muscles feeling right now? Take a little break. Do computer yoga. It's very easy, and you'll be relaxed in just a few minutes. Computer yoga will help to resolve the tension felt in your body. It will calm your mind through meditation and self-questioning. Computer yoga is the office worker's and writer's answer to remaining positive through the day; ideally, practicing computer yoga daily will help you to remain positive throughout your daily routine.
  当你看到这篇文章的时候,你感觉自己身体的肌肉情况如何?休息一下吧,练练“电脑瑜伽”。很简单,只需要几分钟你就可以放松下来。电脑瑜伽有助缓解身体的紧张程度。通过冥想和自我反省就能达到心灵的平静状态。电脑瑜伽是办公室白领以及作家们维持一天积极情绪的秘诀,在理想的情况下,每天锻炼电脑瑜伽能够使你每天都能保持积极乐观的态度。
  1. Move your head round.
  第一步:头部运动。
  Turn your head left and right. Forward and backward.
  左右转动头部,然后再前后转动。
  2. Move your shoulders, so that all tensions resolve.
  第二步:耸耸肩膀,缓解肩部肌肉紧张。
  Find the way that works best for you. Move forward, and then move another way round. Move with your elbows and another way round.
  找到最合适自己的方法。双肩向前转动,然后再反方向转动。转动你的手肘,然后再向另一方向转动。
  3. Move your spine to the right and left side. The head also.
  第三步:左右扭动脊椎。扭动完脊椎再扭动头部。
  4. Move your feet on the ground.
     第四步:扭动双脚。
  Feel the tension resolving from your belly, your legs, to your feet and the ground. Concentrate on the whole earth.
  感受从肚子到大腿,再到脚,到地面这个过程的压力释放。把身体的重心放在地面上。
  5. Massage your body from head to feet.
  第五步:从头到脚按摩自己的身体。
  Hold your hands together over your head, rub the palms, close your eyes, and visualize the sky above you. Take a few times of deep breath, and then open your eyes.
  把双手握在头部上方,摩擦手掌,闭上眼睛,想象天空就在自己的上方。然后深呼吸,再睁开眼睛。
  6. Rub your palms together.
  第六步:摩擦手掌。
  Think on the enlightened masters and say, "Om, all enlightened masters, please help me on my way." Now you can ask a question. Think about your life. What are your goals? What is your way? Hear the answer within you. Feel the answer inside. What is the answer?
  想象启蒙大师们并说:“Om,所有的启蒙大师,请帮助我。”然后你就可以询问自己一个问题。想想自己的生活如何。你的目标是什么。你通过什么方法来达到这个目标?聆听内心的答案。感受心灵的答案。答案是什么呢?
  7. Put your hands on your legs or your belly. Make your mind calm.
  第七步:把双手放在大腿上或肚子上。让自己的内心平静下来。
  8. Stop your thinking for one minute.
  第八步:停止冥想一分钟。
  Simply sit there. Don't think.
  就坐在那里,什么都别想。
  9. Have fun..!
  第九步:感受其中的乐趣吧!

转载请注明出处。

相关推荐