2015年恐怖袭击逃生指南:RUN! HIDE! FIGHT!

作者:gaoyaya 2015-11-17 15:41

北京天译时代翻译培训公司整理了双语阅读“2015年恐怖袭击逃生指南:RUN! HIDE! FIGHT!”希望对从事翻译工作的译员有所......

北京天译时代翻译培训公司整理了双语阅读“2015年恐怖袭击逃生指南:RUN! HIDE! FIGHT!”希望对从事翻译工作的译员有所帮助,想了解更多双语阅读资料,可以持续关注。
  2015年11月13日晚,在法国巴黎市发生一系列恐怖袭击事件,造成至少120人死亡。
  那么,暴力事件发生时我们应该如何应对?在恐怖袭击事件中逃生成为大家关心的话题。美国FBI教导民众在遭遇恐怖袭击时,遵守三条准则:逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)。一起来学习一下这些求生法则吧!
  If you are to ever find yourself in the middle of an active shooter event, your survival may depend on whether or not you have a plan.
  如果你发现自己置身枪击案现场,你的计划决定你是否可以活下来。
  The plan doesn't have to be complicated. There are three things you could do that make a difference: Run. Hide. Fight.
  计划不用很复杂,你可以做三件事来应对:逃离、躲藏、反击。
  RUN. When an active shooter is in your vicinity:
  逃离。当枪击案在你周围发生时:
  If there is an escape path, attempt to evacuate.
  如果有逃生路径,努力逃离现场。
  Evacuate whether others agree to or not.
  无论别人同意与否,尽管逃走。
  Leave your belongings behind.
  别管你的财物了。
  Help others escape if possible.
  如果可能,帮助别人逃离现场。
  Prevent others from entering the area.
  阻止人们进入案发区。
  Call 9-1-1 when you are safe.
  确保安全之后打电话报警。
  HIDE. If an evacuation is not possible, find a place to hide.
  躲藏。如果没办法逃离,找个地方藏起来。
  Lock and/or blockade the door.
  锁上门并用东西挡住。
  Silence your cell phone.
  将手机调至静音。
  Hide behind large objects.
  藏在尺寸较大的物体后面。
  Remain very quiet.
  保持安静。
  Your hiding place should: Be out of the shooter’s view. Provide protection of shots are fired in your direction. Not trap or restrict your options for movement.
  你的藏身处应该满足以下几点条件:在枪杀者视线范围之外,阻挡射击而来的子弹,不限制你的行动。
  FIGHT. As a last resort, and only if your life is in danger:
  反击。这是最后一招,慎用,命悬一线之用。
  Attempt to incapacitate the shooter.
  反击枪杀者使之不能开枪。
  Act with physical aggression.
  击打对方身体。
  Improvise weapons.
  留意身边可用作武器的东西。
  Commit to your actions.
  给出你的致命一击!

转载请注明出处。