文学作品翻译:冰心-《生命》英译

作者:admin 2016-12-20 10:23

《生命》 Life 莫非你冷, Arent you feeling cold? 你怎秋叶似的颤抖; Why are you shivering like autumn leaves? 这里风凉, Here it i......

《生命》

 

Life

莫非你冷,

Aren't you feeling cold?

你怎秋叶似的颤抖;
Why are you shivering like autumn leaves?
这里风凉,
Here it is windy and cold;
待我慢慢拉着你走。
Let me take you by the hand and leave.
你看天空多么清灵,
Look, the sky is so clear;
这滴滴皎洁的春星;
The stars shine in crystal and radiance;
新月眉儿似的秀莹,
The new crescent moon is curved like an eyebrow.
你头上有的是快乐,光明。
Above you there is happiness and brilliance.
你看灯彩多么美妙,
Look, the colors of the lights are so dazzling;
纺窗内透出桔色的温柔;
Orange tenderness shows through the window.
这还不给你一些儿温暖?
Doesn't this bring you some warm feeling,
纵然你有海样的深愁。
Though you suffer deep sorrow?
看温情到了你指尖,
Look, tender feeling is at your finger tips.
看微笑到了你唇边——
Look, smiles appear on your lips—
你觉得生命投到你怀里不?
Don't you feel that life is nestling in your breast
你寻找了这许多年。

 

Which for years you have been searching?

转载请注明出处。

相关推荐