文学作品翻译:闻一多-《罪过》英译

作者:admin 2017-01-16 09:55

《罪过》 Sins 老头儿和担子摔一交, The old man fell down with his load, 满地是白杏儿红樱桃。 White apricots and red cherries scat......

《罪过》

 

Sins

老头儿和担子摔一交,

The old man fell down with his load,

满地是白杏儿红樱桃。
White apricots and red cherries scattered all over.
老头儿爬起来直哆嗦,
The old man got up muttering incessantly,
我知道我今日的罪过!
I know my sins today!
手破了,老头儿你瞧瞧。
Your hands are bleeding, old man. Look!
唉!都给压碎了,好樱桃!
Oh, no! All crushed! Good cherries!
老头儿你别是病了罢?
Old man, are you well?
你怎么直楞着不说话?
Why are you staring at me without a word?
我知道我今日的罪过,
I know my sins today!
一早起我儿子直催我。
Early this morning my son kept hurrying me.
我儿子躺在床上发狠,
My son, still in bed, got mad;
他骂我怎么还不出城。"
He scolded me for not yet leaving the city.
我知道今日个不早了,
I knew it was getting late,
没有想到一下子睡着了。
I didn't realize I overslept,
这叫我怎么办,怎么办?
Now when am I going to do, going to do?
回头一家人怎么吃饭?
What will the whole family eat?
老头拾起来又掉了,
The old man picks them up and lets them go,
满地是白杏红樱桃。

 

White apricots and red cherries scattered all over.

转载请注明出处。

相关推荐