2011英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照3000句(16)-口译笔译考试-考

作者: 2014-01-26 16:02

2011英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照3000句(16)由口译笔译考试栏目提供,查找更多2011英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照......

2011英语进入备考阶段,天译时代编辑整理口译笔译备考资料供大家参考,祝大家取得好成绩!

  第十六课(1411-1504)

  1. In winter the lake is covered with ice.

  冬天时湖面上覆盖着冰。

  2. It's my idea to hold the party outside the house.

  在户外聚会是我的主意。

  3. You have no idea how worried I was.

  你想像不出来我有多么担心。

  4. He has some pretty strange political ideas.

  他有一些很奇怪的政治信念。

  5. If weather permit, we will go to the park tomorrow.

  如果天气好的话,明天我们去公园。

  6. Did you really feel ill this morning?

  今天早晨你真的感到身体不适吗?

  7. You can imagine how surprised I was.

  你可以想象我是多么惊讶。

  8. I imagined she was quite surprised when she heard the truth.

  我想她听说真相后一定很惊讶。

  9. I came here immediately after having my supper.

  我一吃完晚饭就来这里了。

  10. It's impossible for us to finish the work in one day.

  我们在一天之内完成这份工作是不可能的。

  11. I want to improve my English.

  我想提高我的英语水平。

  12. Wine improves with age.

  酒存放得越久越醇。

  13. I hope the weather will improve before Friday.

  我希望星期五之前天气会好转。

  14. The telephone was in the little study on the ground floor.

  电话在底楼的小书房里。

  15. They are in research.

  他们正在进行研究。

  16. Is he in?

  他在家吗?

  17. Those hats are in.

  那些帽子很流行。

  18. I'm afraid we're in for a storm.

  恐怕我们要遇上暴风雨了。

  19. Is service included in the bill?

  帐单中包含服务费吗?

  20. Please include me in the list.

  请把我列入名单中。

  21. They have increased the price of petrol again.

  他们又提高了汽油的价格。

  22. There was a steady increase in population.

  人口在不断增长中。

  23. He is a great man indeed.

  他实在是一个伟人。

  24. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

  患难之交才是真朋友。

  25. These Indian guest are familiar with this book.

  这些印度客人对这本书很熟悉。

  26. Some Indians are friendly to us.

  有些印第安人对我们很友好。

  27. The tourist trade has become a real industry.

  旅游业已经成为真正的产业。

  28. Success comes with industry.

  成功来自勤奋。

  29. He is a man of some influence in the government circles.

  他是个在政府内有一定势力的人。

  30. Listening to the music has a calming influence on her.

  听音乐对她起了一种镇静的作用。

  31. Don't let me influence your decision.

  不要让我影响你的决定。

  32. I wasn't informed of the decision until too late.

  等到我得知这项决定时,已经太迟了。

  33. Could you please inform me how to go about contacting a lawyer?

  请您告诉我怎样去联络律师?

  34. You can find a toy inside the box.

  你可以在盒子里面发现一个玩具。

  35. This lock can only be opened from the inside.

  这把锁只能从里面打开。

  36. We have to play inside because it is raining.

  因为天下雨,我们不得不在屋里玩。

  37. I'll be back in an instant.

  我马上就回来。

  38. I took an instant dislike to him.

  我一见他就不喜欢。

  39. I don't like to drink instant coffee.

  我不喜欢喝速溶咖啡。

  40. I gave him advice instead of money.

  我给了他忠告,而不是钱。

  41. I intended to catch the early train, but I didn't get up in time.

  我本来打算赶早班的火车,但是我起晚了。

  42. That remark was intended as a joke.

  那句话本来只是个玩笑。

  43. Politics has always interested me.

  我一直对政治学有兴趣。

  44. His two great interests in life are music and painting.

  音乐和绘画是他生活中的两大嗜好。

  45. They broke into his store.

  他们闯入他的店里。

  46. She developed into a beautiful woman.

  她长成了一位漂亮的女人。

  47. We invited all our relatives to the wedding.

  我们邀请了所有的亲戚来参加婚礼。

  48. Questions are invited after the meeting.

  会后请听众提问。

  49. You are just inviting trouble if you do that.

  你那么做就是在自找麻烦。

  50. This basin is made of iron.

  这个盆子是铁做的。

  51. Your shirt is already ironed.

  你的衬衫已经熨好了。

  52. There is a rosebush near the fence and it is very beautiful.

  篱笆附近有一丛玫瑰,长得非常美丽。

  53. It's Friday.

  今天星期五。

  54. The little cat drank its milk and washed its face.

  小猫喝了牛奶,又洗了脸。

  55. The cat is washing itself.

  猫正在给自己洗脸。

  56. The government made itself unpopular.

  这届政府使得自己失去人心。

  57. The accident happened on January 8th.

  那件事故发生在一月八日。

  58. He joined us in the discussion yesterday.

  他昨天参加了我们的讨论。

  59. He is going to make a long journey.

  他要作一次长途旅行。

  60. I saw the joy in her smiling face.

  从她的笑脸上我看到欢欣。

  61. Imagine the joyful scene when they were reunited with their lost daughter.

  他们与失散的女儿团聚,快乐的情景是可想而知的。

  62. He is an impartial judge.

  他是一位公正的法官。

  63. You can't judge a book by its cover.

  不能根据封面判断一本书。

  64. We judge that he is the best candidate.

  我们认为他是最佳人选。

  65. Her decision seems to show a lack of political judgement.

  她的决定似乎显示出缺乏政治判断力。

  66. He passed judgement on the guilty man.

  他对那个罪犯做出了裁决。

  67. July is the hottest month in a year in my hometown.

  在我的家乡,七月是一年里最热的一月。

  68. He jumped to his feet and ran out of the office.

  他一下子跳了起来,跑出了办公室。

  69. The horse jumped the fence.

  那匹马跃过了栅栏。

  70. The horse cleared all the jumps.

  这匹马跳过了所有的障碍物。

  71. He started work here last June.

  他是去年六月开始在这里工作的。

  72. That's just what I think.

  我正是那样想的。

  73. The stone just missed the boy.

  那块石头差点儿砸到男孩。

  74. You have received a just reward.

  你已得到了应有的报酬。

  75. I won't dispute the justice of his remarks.

  我不怀疑他的话是公平合理的。

  76. The police must do all they can to bring criminals to justice.

  警方必须竭尽全力追捕罪犯,将他们绳之以法。

  77. You must keep your promise.

  你必须遵守诺言。

  78. I'll only keep you a few minutes.

  我只耽搁你几分钟。

  79. He put the key in the lock and turned it.

  他把钥匙插入锁里转动。

  80. Do you know the key to the problem?

  你知道这道题的答案吗?

  81. He is a key witness in this case.

  在这个案件中,他是一个主要见证人。

  82. That horse kicked me.

  那匹马踢了我。

  83. He kicked a penalty goal in the football match.

  在这场足球赛中,他主罚,踢进了一个球。

  84. Our kids are playing football.

  我们的小孩们在踢足球。

  85. You must be kidding!

  你一定是在骗我!

  86. His wife was killed in a car accident.

  他的妻子在车祸中丧生。

  87. My back is killing me.

  我的背疼得要命。

  88. Taking a blind man across the street is a kind act.

  扶盲人过马路是一种善良的行为。

  89. We often do this kind of exercise.

  我们经常做这类练习。

  90. She always spoke kindly to the children.

  她总是亲切地和孩子们说话。

  91. Will you kindly put that book back?

  请你把那本书放回去好吗?

  92. I think it would be a kindness to tell him the bad news straight away.

  我认为直截了当地告诉他这个坏消息倒是友好的行为。

  93. The king is the most important person in a kingdom.

  国王是一个王国中最重要的人物。

  94. The queen ruled her kingdom wisely.

  女王英明地统治着她的王国。

转载请注明出处。