文学作品翻译:舒婷-《雨别》英译

作者:admin 2016-10-14 14:26

《雨别》 Goodbye in the Rain 我真想甩开车门,向你奔去, I really wanted to wrench open the door and rush towards you 在你的肩膀上失......


《雨别》

 

Goodbye in the Rain

我真想甩开车门,向你奔去,

I really wanted to wrench open the door and rush towards you

在你的肩膀上失声痛哭:
And cry my heart out on your ample shoulders.
“我忍不住,我真忍不住!”
'I cannot bear it, I really cannot bear it.'
我真想拉起你的手,
I really wanted to take your hand,
逃向初晴的天空和田野
And run away to the freshly cleared sky and open fields,
不萎缩也不回顾。
Without shrinking or looking back.
我真想凝聚全部柔情
I really wanted to gather all my tenderness,
以一个无法申诉的眼神
In my eyes that have no power of speech,
使你终于醒悟;
And make you at last realize.
我真想,真想……
I really wanted to, really wanted to,
我的痛苦变为忧伤,
My pain changes to grief,
想也想不够,说也说不出。

 

Never-ending in thought, inexpressible in words.

转载请注明出处。

相关推荐